Thursday 16 January 2020

Shabby Chic style pocket and tags

I made the pocket and tags for the Blushing Roses Challenge January 2020 on the Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group on Facebook.

The pocket I created using pink spotted double sided paper. I decorated the front with cream lace and around the edges of the pocket and then I added pearl trim. To finish I used a lace butterfly on the front, pink bows and a pearl on either side of the front of the pocket.


The tags I distressed around the edges and I printed out the digital images from the  Lovely Little Valentines 2 set that I purchased from the Gecko Galz Etsy store.



I cut out and mounted each image onto plain pink card and distressed around the edges. I added lace to the tags and little pink lace flowers with pearl centres and pink bows as decoration. Finally I added pink seam binding to the top of each tag


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag pocket, Janet! I love the pinks along with the lace and pearls. I have to say that you are the Queen of Shabby Chic! Why not pop your lovely projects into some blog challenges - we have an Anything Goes challenge at Crafts Galore Encore. We'd love to see you participate! x
    http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carole for your lovely kind and supportive comment. I am so pleased that you like what I have made

    ReplyDelete